Complaint Review: CAREER NETWORK

• Reported By: dontdoit — tallahassee Florida United States of America
CAREER NETWORK

CAREER NETWORK I fell for it Internet

*Consumer Comment: Fake

Yea, being desperate, I used craigslist for my jobsearch and was emailed back from someone saying to continue my app. process through career-network.com. after going there it asked me do I want to continue my education and all this other crap but i said no to everything and submited my resume. it said that i qualified to be a data entry person so i set up an interview like the rest of you did, hoping for a real job opportunity.  I called 512-879-2211 and burned my cell phone minutes for the fake interview and listened to the guy and called again the next day for "training".  I was determined to make the program work so i did all the necessary steps outlined in the training packet by posting jobs on craigslist in Kokomo IN out of all places.  Had questions and emailed my manager 3 times with no replies yet.  I had hope for this thing until i decided this morning to look up career network scams and saw hundreds of links. needless to say this is some BS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2010 10:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CAREER-NETWORK/internet/CAREER-NETWORK-I-fell-for-it-Internet-571835. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CAREER NETWORK

Fake

AUTHOR: Rebecca - (United States of America)

I went through the same mess, except I didn't get as far as you did! I called the same number at my scheduled appointment time, entered the same access code, and was put on hold for over an hour listening to some crappy music..and finally decided to hang up! This company is nothing but a scam!! I used up my cell phone minutes because of them!!!!!! I wish I found your report before I went through with this.