Complaint Review: CAREERBUILDER'S.COM / SWIFT TRUCKING

• Submitted: Sun, January 14, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, January 14, 2007

• Reported By:bridgeville Delaware
CAREERBUILDER'S.COM / SWIFT TRUCKING
CAREERBUILDER'S.COM DOVER, Delaware U.S.A.

CAREERBUILDER'S.COM - SWIFT TRUCKING I stumbled on to this today for some strange reason and found info on swift trucking. DOVER Delaware

Recruiter called me about a job with swift trucking said the pay was great and all of swifts truck were in great cond.I thought about this offer every since he called me last week. I'm not employed right now so this sounded great until I started reading all of the posts on this sight. Thank you for all of these post for they have saved me alot of headaches.

I think it's a travesty when companies take advantage of hard working people with deception and lies and advertise it in plain veiw of authorities, judges, lawyers and all others who could do something but look the other way for big business. I can bet one thing is for sure if a judge or someone important gets hit by one of these scams, things would be sure to start moving for a change

Duane
bridgeville, Delaware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2007 11:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CAREERBUILDERSCOM-SWIFT-TRUCKING/DOVER-Delaware/CAREERBUILDERSCOM-SWIFT-TRUCKING-I-stumbled-on-to-this-today-for-some-strange-reason-a-230596. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CAREERBUILDER'S.COM / SWIFT TRUCKING