Complaint Review: CAREERBUILDERS.COM

• Updated: Wed, July 09, 2008

• Reported By:LAKEWOOD California
CAREERBUILDERS.COM
CAREERBUILDERS.COM Internet U.S.A.

CAREERBUILDERS.COM MORE SCAM ARTIST COMPANIES EMAILING ME THAN ANYTHING. NIGERIA , UK SCAMS TOO NATIONWIDE Internet

*Author of original report: Now I'm getting Job emails from places like HiringMax and others when my resume was only on careerbuilders.com

*Author of original report: Now I have received a computor printout showing a credit but no company name or anything else on this computor printout

*Author of original report: Since I complained about Scam companies on website to AOL Careerbuilders security

THIS CARRERBUILDERS.COM HAS MORE SCAM ARTISTS COMPANIES THAN ACTUAL LEGAL COMPANIES LOOKING FOR EMPLOYEES. SINCE DAY 1 I HAVE BEEN GETTING EMAILS TO WORK FOR COMPANIES THAT ARE ALL ON RIPOFF REPORT UNDER DIFFERENT NAMES TOO. I AM GETTING THE NIGERIA , UK , ROMANIA , SPAIN SCAMS THAT ARE SAYING THAT THEY ARE TRYING TO OPEN BUSINESS' IN THE USA AND CANNOT CASH DONATIONS FROM US COMPANIES AND WANT TO USE MY BANK TO CASH THEIR DONATIONS AND KEEP 10% AND I HAVE TO GIVE THEM MY PERSONAL INFORMATION TOO. NASE, UGA, WADDELL & REED,INC. ,PENBROOK PRODUCTIONS AND OTHER WORK AT HOME BUSINESS' HAVE CONTACTED ME FRO AN INTERVIEW TO WORK IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER FOR THEM WHICH ARE ALL SCAM ARTISTS. YAHOO AND AOL ARE AFFILIATED WITH CAREERBUILDERS.COM FOR POSTING ON THEIR SITES I WONDER IF THEY KNOW HOW THIS CAREER BUILDERS OPERATES? UNFORTUNATELY I CANNOT GET MY INFO BACK BUT I HAVE TOLD THEM TO TAKE MY INFORMATION OFF THEIR SITE , BUT I STILL AM GETTING THOSE SCAM COMPANIES EMAILING ME FOR AN INTERVIEW. I FOUND SOMEONES WEBSITE THAT HAD SAME EXPERIENCE AND WAS INVOLVED IN A SCAM COMPANIES SHIPPING PRODUCTS TO HER ILLEGALY AND THE FBI AND LOCAL POLICE WERE CALLED IN BY HER AND ARE INVESTIGATING THE COMPANY AND HOW CARRER BUILDER LET THIS COMPANY USE THEM TO SCAM HER INTO THIS SITUATION. I HOPE THE FBI AND ANYOTHER GOVERNMENT AGENCY INVESTIGATES CAREER BUILDER FOR LETTING THESE CORRUPT COMPANIES GET A HOLD OF OUR INFORMATION AND TRY TO IMPLICATE US IN THEIR SCAMS.

Jon
LAKEWOOD, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2008 07:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CAREERBUILDERSCOM/internet/CAREERBUILDERSCOM-MORE-SCAM-ARTIST-COMPANIES-EMAILING-ME-THAN-ANYTHING-NIGERIA-UK-SCAM-348498. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CAREERBUILDERS.COM

AUTHOR: Jon - (U.S.A.)

I started to receive these are you still looking for a job when I asked careerbuilders.com to take my information off their site because some SCAM ocmpanies offered me jobs through careerbuilders.com site NASE, UGA, WADDELL & REED, INC. , People from other countries that found my resume on careerbuilders.com and are looking for a representative to cash their donations from US companies in my bank account keep 10% and send the rest of the money to them , but I also have to give them my information. July 8 , 2008 I received an email from Alonza Spain saying that they took my resume off careerbuilders.com and that those other people out of country are getting my information from spammers , so I asked in an email that I only put my resume on careerbuilders.com and nobody else so how are spammers getting my resume information? Are careerbuilders.com giving it to them? So far I have not received a reply , so I sent another email with same questions today and waiting for a reply. Then I received a Jobs in your area today from careerbuilders.com and from HiringMax.com asking if I am still looking for a Job , to me careerbuilders.com is leaking information to these other sites or somebody working for them is sending it to them otherwise how else would these other agencies be getting it? Especially when I damn well know where and when I put up my resume! They let Penbrook productions to advertise on their site too so that should have been a warning to me. BEWARE OF CAREERBUILDERS.COM LEAKING YOUR INFORMATION TO ANYONE ON INTERNET, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU COMPLAIN AND ASK TO BE TAKEN OFF THEIR SITE.

AUTHOR: Jon - (U.S.A.)

I have just received a computor printout sheet on my email back from customer care that looks like someone printed it out on a computor worksheet with no company name ,address, city, state, zip code and phone number on any part of this refund document. It looks so fake that I printed it out to show my Lawyer and the credit card companys' legal department. SHEESH it's getting ridiculous now they expect me to beleive this so called refund document that has no indentification of where it came from but shows my info and suppossed refund from their computor. Anyone could have printed this out from their company just to try and make me beleive they sent my refund , it doesn't show where they sent it to or who they sent it to either just a printout with yellow lines at the top and my info printed on it.

AUTHOR: Jon - (U.S.A.)

They have sent me some legitament companies job offers but I asked to be cancelled off their resume site and do not give any more employers access looking for employees. I sent in three emails to careerbuilders.com on their site to cancel my resume and they still are sending some legitament jobs that are not even what I am looking for on my resume , also getting the scam ones too still. Good thing I found Ripoff Report to double check the scammers/crooks out there.