Complaint Review: CARIBBEAN CRUISE LINE

• Submitted: Mon, June 08, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, November 18, 2012

• Reported By:Calgary Alberta
CARIBBEAN CRUISE LINE
200 KNUTH RD SUITE #100 BOYNTON BEACH, FLORIDA 33436 Internet U.S.A.

CARIBBEAN CRUISE LINE Called to offer a heavily discounted promitional vacation package, took my credit card details and charged me $ 375.00 CAD and now when i try to book my travel vacation i find that nobody is answering my calls. Florida Internet

*Consumer Comment: they got me too

I was informed I won a Caribbean Cruise. Additionaly I was told the package included 2 bonus vacation package to las Vegas and Mexico.. I was skeptical at first and refused to give my credit card number this irked the sales persona dn he rudely hung up and few days later I received another call from teh sales rep apologizing for teh rude behavious of their employee and offering me the vaccation package at a further discounted price of $ 299 USD.

It seemed too good of a deal which included 7 days on cruise+ 2 bonus get aways to Las Vegas and Mexico. i relented and gave them my credit card details and now when I want to book my travel they are asking for an additional $ 119 and the website gived conflicting information from what I was told by the Sales Rep over the phone. I looked up on the internet and found that lot of other innocent people like me have been duped for similar amounts if not more.

Can somebody investigate this company and advise how I should go by to claim my USD$299.

Priyanka
Calgary, Alberta
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2009 09:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CARIBBEAN-CRUISE-LINE/internet/CARIBBEAN-CRUISE-LINE-Called-to-offer-a-heavily-discounted-promitional-vacation-package-t-459579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CARIBBEAN CRUISE LINE

they got me too

AUTHOR: lets sue Caribbean Cruise Lines Bah - (United States of America)

skype:letssuethem

please add me on skype, I am from edmonton and looking to get together with other victims to sue them we might do this together giving we are in the same province. anyone who dealt with this company and want to share their experience please skype me regardless of location we can collectively report them