Complaint Review: CARLOS GARCIA

• Updated: Sat, February 18, 2012

• Reported By: Carlos — San Antonio Texas United States of America
CARLOS GARCIA
2014 W. PYRON AVE san antonio, Texas United States of America

CARLOS GARCIA Cricket Wireless will not replace my cell phone even when it was insured. They also kept my phone because they claimed i insulted them san antonio, Texas

My name is Carlos Garcia and I just canceled my cell phone service  with Cricket because I was treated unjust by the Cricket stuff. Today. 18 Feb 2011 around 1pm I went to the HQs Cricket located in San Antonio Tx to exchange a phone that i had  bought about 2 weeks ago becuase the sound was too low.  The attendant refused to exchange my phone because i had already exchanged it for having the same problems.  I told the attendant that it wasn't fair to be denied the exchange because I had pay for insurance warranty and so I told the attendant to cancel my contract. Because I was so upset at the unfairness, I told the attendant to keep the phone and pushed my phone toward the counter and left.  Nonetheless, i turned back immediately and asked for my phone back so that I will trash it myself, but the attendant told me that I would have to speak to the manager to get it back. The assistant manager who later came back to speak to me, told me that she would not give me my phone back because I was being disrespectful.  I in turn before I left, told the assistant manager that what she was doing is stealing my phone and she replied by saying to leave the store NOW.  I am very displease with the treatment recieve in which my right as a customer were violated and for not having being given a better functional phone, even when I had purchase an insurance warranty. I was a customer with Tmobil for several years and canceled out to go with  Cricket for being less expensive, but I now realized that paying LESS it also means not being TREATED right.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2012 02:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CARLOS-GARCIA/san-antonio-Texas-78211/CARLOS-GARCIA-Cricket-Wireless-will-not-replace-my-cell-phone-even-when-it-was-insured-T-841425. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CARLOS GARCIA