Complaint Review: CARNIVAL CRUISE LINE - DIAMONDS INTERNATIONAL

• Updated: Tue, September 08, 2009

• Reported By: Sue — Luxemburg Wisconsin USA
CARNIVAL CRUISE LINE - DIAMONDS INTERNATIONAL
E1383 Pine Grove Rd. Luxemburg, Wisconsin United States of America

CARNIVAL CRUISE LINE - DIAMONDS INTERNATIONAL Unfortunately Carnival has a scam going on with Diamonds International. My ring was gold plated instead of gold. I have tried to get a refund but to no luck. No one seems to care. Diamond International ring was gold plated. Luxemburg, Wisconsin

* : Contact Information

Diamonds International palmed off a gold plated ring instead of yellow gold.  Carnival's shopper guide was there with me and told me Carnival would back my purchase and to get an Independent Appraisal.  That is how I found out that the ring was plated.

I contacted Carnival and was passed off to PIGroup.  They did nothing to help me.  I talked to Diamonds International and they told me that they would exchange the ring and to send them my credit card info.

I have contacted everyone I can think of and to no avail.  I am going to keep trying even if it means contacting consumer protection, media, whatever.  This scam needs to stop.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2009 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CARNIVAL-CRUISE-LINE-DIAMONDS-INTERNATIONAL/Luxemburg-Wisconsin-54217/CARNIVAL-CRUISE-LINE-DIAMONDS-INTERNATIONAL-Unfortunately-Carnival-has-a-scam-going-on-w-491645. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CARNIVAL CRUISE LINE - DIAMONDS INTERNATIONAL

#1

Contact Information

AUTHOR: Tivot - (U.S.A.)

Contact the Jewelers Vigilance Committee in New York City.  They need to know the jewelry you purchased was misrepresented at the time it was sold to you.  Their email address is www.jvclegal.org.  Click on the Consumer tab and then the Complaints tab for information about how to contact them.  Also contact the Accredited Gemologists Association (AGA).  Their email address is www.accreditedgemologists.org.   Click on Consumer Complaints.  They have a form to complete and send to AGA.  They also list several other entities that you should contact.
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC