Complaint Review: CARRIAGE MITSUBISHI

• Reported By: BLONDIE — DEMOREST Georgia United States of America
CARRIAGE MITSUBISHI
BROWNS FERRY RD GAINESVILLE, Georgia United States of America

CARRIAGE MITSUBISHI RIPPED OFF BY LOCAL DEALERSHIP!!!! GAINESVILLE, Georgia

I purchased a 2005 Dodge Durango from Carriage Mitsubishi in early January 2012. I told them I was moving out of state for good and they told me my loan was approved. On January 14,2012 @ 5:12pm before leaving town, I stopped by the Dealership to make sure everything was wrapped up and Paul Nicholas (Manager) told me my deal was bought and closed and I was good to go.

They also told me that the would sell my Lincoln on Commission and send a payoff check out the following Monday. Well, come to find out they allowed my Lincoln to get repoed without my knowledge!

Now a month later they are saying the bank won't buy the loan because I would not lie about my address. The Salesman wanted me to use his address to get the loan approved and I told them I would not do it, because that would be lying and commiting Perjury.

I have spoken to legal advice and they said that if they took my down payment, got rid of my car and now they want the other car back they are crazy!

I checked them out on insiderpages.com and this seems to be common practice for them. I am currently in contact with another customer that they took her Jaguar, $10,000 and gave her a car with 175,000 miles on it that blew up within a week. She is currently seeking all the help she can as well to bring this company to justice for what they are doing to innocent Consumers!

I pray you can help in this matter. I am tired of their threatening phone calls and constant demands for more money or more paperwork! I have fulfilled my part and feel like I should not have to go through this harrassment! Please help!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2012 08:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CARRIAGE-MITSUBISHI/GAINESVILLE-Georgia-/CARRIAGE-MITSUBISHI-RIPPED-OFF-BY-LOCAL-DEALERSHIP-GAINESVILLE-Georgia-838857. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CARRIAGE MITSUBISHI