Complaint Review: CARS 101

• Updated: Thu, January 22, 2009

• Reported By:port hueneme California
CARS 101
Oxnard, California U.S.A.

CARS 101 Bunnin CARS 101 ran my credit without my permission. Also on a previous vehicle purchase they added GAP insurance at ahigher price than what we had agreed on. Oxnard California

I bought a vehicle at this dealership a few years ago and then a few years later came buy to see if I could pick up a truck. I came and they remembered me and we spoke about possibly buying a car. I didnt do any paperwork at all we just spoke and i looked around and then left. Well about a month later I check my credit and they ran my credit report without my permission and when I called to speak to someone about it they were rude about the issue and acted like i was wasting their time. I have read numerous reports about this Bunnin owned Dealershi doing shady business and I wanted to add my 2 cents about my experience with that dealership. All I can say is im glad they closed it down and I will never buy a Bunnin vehicle again.

Josh
port hueneme, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2009 11:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CARS-101/Oxnard-California-93030/CARS-101-Bunnin-CARS-101-ran-my-credit-without-my-permission-Also-on-a-previous-vehicle-p-415146. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CARS 101