Complaint Review: CARY MEDICAL CLINIC

• Submitted: Mon, February 18, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, February 18, 2013

• Reported By: unhappy client — morrisville North Carolina United States of America
CARY MEDICAL CLINIC
550 NEW WAVERLY PL,CARY 27518 Internet United States of America

CARY MEDICAL CLINIC DR NEELU AND ABHAY AGARWAL HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE! Internet

I am relating this incident to DESCRIBE WHAT I BELIEVE IS negligence and poor knowledge of Dr. Neelu and Abhay Agarwal.The subject of this unfortunate malpractice is my grand mother.Who was then 82 yrs old,in good health and lead an active lifestyle.In 2010,she suddenly started to suffer from a watery discharge and bleeding.I immediately called my primary physician,Dr Neelu Agarwal for advice.I explained the problem,provided medical history and asked if I should take her to the ER.The doctor advised against this and recommended to bring my grand mother to her office the following day instead.She ran a urine test, pap smear and concluded it was only urine infection and prescribed antibiotics.

A couple weeks later the situation persisted. Dr Abhay Agarwal saw her as well and had the same conclusion.Since there was no improvement I took her back to Dr Neelu after few days again.Advicing against a visit to the gynecologist/ specialist she concluded that the problem still persisted due to use of TOLIET PAPER and even prescribed a external cream for the same.The problem went on for over 2 months.After which the bleeding subsided by itself until the following year in 2011,when she started to suffer from the same problem again.Trusting them I took my grand mother back to the same doctors again,same tests were conducted and same conclusion which was use of TOILET PAPER!

I finally decided to seek a third opinion seen this had gone on for too long.The gynecologist was very surprised by Dr Neelu and Abhays prognosis.

This unfortunately turned out to be UTERINE CANCER!Which if was detected wisely in 2010 by them would have saved her life. Today her cancer has now spread to the lungs and is in her final stage and is suffering terribly.We continued to check with other doctors and were told that all medical students are taught very early in there medical education that any woman after menopause having any kind of discharge should be checked for MALAGNANCY.I even did I quick google search and was shocked to find that it would take a layman 60 seconds to figure this out based on the symptons had I done the research then.Unfortunately I did so too late but I did so only because I had put full faith in Dr Neelu and Abhay.

I only write this to bring awarness amongst the people who seek their advice in the hope that they dont make the same mistake I did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2013 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CARY-MEDICAL-CLINIC/internet/CARY-MEDICAL-CLINIC-DR-NEELU-AND-ABHAY-AGARWAL-HORRIBLE-EXPERIENCE-Internet-1016282. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CARY MEDICAL CLINIC