Complaint Review: CARiD

• Updated: Wed, January 18, 2012

• Reported By: AliS — Kelowna British Columbia Canada
CARiD
1 Corporate Drive, Cranbury New Jersey 08512 Internet United States of America

CARiD I ordered the exhaust system for my car, and received delay notice 4 days after order, and two weeks later another dealay, and now still no shipping ! Internet

*Author of original report: The satisfactory resolution.

I have ordered the Borla exhaust system for my car from what looked like a reputable business on the internet with the physical address, the phone number and the fax line in the 2nd day of December 2011 and they gave me the deal! The deal was that I get the exhaust for 852.70 which included the shipping and handling. The order was handled by Kerri K. (821) on chat.
The order was delayed in shipping four days later by Sean H. to the date of 12/19/2011. This created a bit of stress on me because I knew that the longer trip could create some problem. I did get to go to Tsawassen to pick up my children from the ferry terminal on the 19th of that month. This trip I will remember till the end of my life. I was poisoned by the fumes from my exhaust and had to pull into hospital in Hope where I was treated for Carbon Monoxide poisoning! I did have to get my friend to rent a car and travel to pick up my stranded children. This cost me more than ever for lack of the exhaust that I have ordered, and not received. This is now almost half of January of 2012 and I have not received the shipping information from the CARiD.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2012 07:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CARiD/internet/CARiD-I-ordered-the-exhaust-system-for-my-car-and-received-delay-notice-4-days-after-ord-821423. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CARiD

The satisfactory resolution.

AUTHOR: AliS - (Canada)

The company I did complained about earlier has exceeded my expectations. They have filled the order and shipped it to my location by the FedEx second day!!! The dispute now is resolved to my benefit and void.
I am happy customer again. I command people that handled the case at the end.
stroniarz@yahoo.ca