Complaint Review: CASA BELLA

• Submitted: Thu, January 12, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, January 12, 2006

• Reported By:Anthem Arizona
CASA BELLA
Anthem Marketplace Anthem, Arizona U.S.A.

CASA BELLA Olivias Store POLICY refused my request for $350 deposit on mirror that never arrived ripoff Anthem Arizona

I ordered a $750 mirror from this place Dec 2nd, a Xmas git to me from my husband, was told it would be delivered in 2 weeks.I phoned the day after Xmas and was told the mirror had been shipped out and to expect it any day soon, I was told the exact same thing at the beginning of January.

When I phoned yesterday I was told it could take another 2 weeks. I asked for my deposit to be refunded and was told that it wasn't their "policy" I asked to speak with the owner to explain the "policy" that was found nowhere on the receipts I'd received. She declined to talk to me at all.

The mirror, incidentally, was $50 cheaper in Arrowhead.

Stay away from this store, the prices are a rip off and customer service is at an all time low.

Anne
Anthem, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2006 07:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CASA-BELLA/Anthem-Arizona-85086/CASA-BELLA-Olivias-Store-POLICY-refused-my-request-for-350-deposit-on-mirror-that-never-a-171448. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CASA BELLA