rank

• Updated: Thu, June 06, 2013

• Reported By: BimmerM5 — North Carolina
CASEMACHINE
19111 Collins Ave. Suite #2501 Sunny Isles Beach, Florida USA

CASEMACHINE NO REFUND, FAKE TRACKING #'s, IF YOU ASK ABOUT ORDER on instagram THE BLOCK AND REMOVE YOUR POST Sunny Isles Beach Florida

I was all excited to get my BMW //M case from casemachine. I pre ordered the stupid price of $156.19. The sent me fake tracking numbers and will refuse to refund my money. Then they emailed me and said that BMW was going to be working on the case with them and it would be a few more weeks.... what???  I asked them about the status of my order via instagram @david_selfmade @dan_casemachine and @casemachine they all removed my posts and blocked me. Now they have made so any people mad they just delete them all. They promote their multi million dollar house and lavish cars just to throw it in the faces of the customers that either never recieved product or refund or just got plain junk. This has to stop. They are liars and crooks. Their peers and their businesses are going to start suffereing becuase of their affliiation with David Leibensohn and Casemachine. I advise to file with the BBB as well as the FBI.

Please see comments and response from instagram:

instagram.com/abduldarya

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2013 10:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CASEMACHINE/Sunny-Isles-Beach-Florida-33160/CASEMACHINE-NO-REFUND-FAKE-TRACKING-s-IF-YOU-ASK-ABOUT-ORDER-on-instagram-THE-BLOCK-1056898. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CASEMACHINE