• Report: #1020199

Search Results for Currency Fraud Investigation   610-844-9112
1.    610-844-9112 / 6108449112
Jan 16, 2013 Got a call from
6108449112 / 610-844-9112? ... They are saying they are calling from
CFI, Currency Fraud Investigation Company. I got 10 calls ...

My Story:

At approximately 6:09 p.m on February 25, 2013 I received a call from CFI as they
called themselves, and was transferred to a Ray Parker and when I inquired as
to what the call was in reference to I was told I was being sued for Federal
Debt Fraud, Currency Fraud and something else which I did not understand as the
man had a severe Indian accent. I asked where they were from, was told
Pennsylvania, then he gave me this phone number  610-844-9112.

Please note: They had my bank info, phone number and address BUT I just moved here from Canton Ohio and did not have an address or phone prior to Feb 8, 2013)

They stated this was an attempt to collect a debt for an online loan, allegedlyincurred sometime between April 2012 and June 2012 through some internet loan company called Cash Advance America, which has over 100 affiliates and they could not tell me where or who the alleged loaning affiliate was.

I advised them that under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act I am demanding
they send me a Debt Validation letter and the information regarding the alleged
debt and suit.
I then Called Shelby Ohio PD to file a phone harassment report. at 8:00 p.m. Officer Hartz of Shelby PD took the statement/report above for phone harassment.

I stated to Officer Hartz I had copies of Bank reports from the alleged period I just printed out and offered copies to validate my statement. Also gave him copy of above internet research pages.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2013 06:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CASH-ADVANCE-AMERICA/Internet-Pennsylvania-/CASH-ADVANCE-AMERICA-ADVANCE-AMERICA-ALLEGED-LOAN-COMPANY-AND-THEIR-ASSOCIATE-CFI-Curre-1020199. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CASH ADVANCE AMERICA