Complaint Review: CASH ADVANCE USA

• Submitted: Mon, March 19, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, March 19, 2012

• Reported By: dolphin16433 — saegertown Pennsylvania United States of America

This all started last week. my daughter in college got a call from jack austin supposibly an attorney for ada california. they said she had fraud charges against her for a loan she had taken out. first of all the account number was a school account. and they said she got a three hundred dollar loan on that account. not a possibility since it is her school account not a money account. so i called them and they gave me all the mumbo jumbo about how she is gonna go to jail and they will file charges. it was crazy so i said well i will check it out and call you back.

when i tried the number again it no longer worked. but they began calling my daughter from another number about twenty minutes later. i called that number and told them she was under age and that i was gonna have charges pressed against them if they kept harassing us.

well again this morning they started calling and i talked to four different people. jack austin, ray flack, alex johnson and lisa dessazera. i was told that if i just pay 300.00 right now they will stop bothering us. i said no that i would have my attorney contact them. and i also told them that i had filed a complaint with the bbb and the attorney generals office in ca. and that i also contacted to ftc. which is true i did put comlaints in at all these places. i feel that it is horrible when they are doing this to 17 year olds. lucky my daughter gave me the info instead of giving them the money.

its not fair that us as american citizens can be bullied into paying these people. they are very rude on the phone and now i have to change my daughters number. we have strict no bullying rules in the schools today but then we let ourselves to be bullied by these people calling us which most of them are other races. they call us names on the phone i got called an idiot and that was the nice name they called me. so i called them back and kept calling them back. i said well this is what you did to my daughter. 11 calls in an hour to her. the haven't called me back yet. hopefully that worked.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2012 10:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CASH-ADVANCE-USA/internet/CASH-ADVANCE-USA-AMERICAN-LAW-FIRM-SCAM-FOR-COLLECTING-MONEY-Internet-856044. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CASH ADVANCE USA