continually

• Submitted: Wed, April 03, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 03, 2013

• Reported By: Knowingthetruth27 — VIRGINIA BEACH Virginia
CASH ADVANCE USA

CASH ADVANCE USA called me by my full name,repeated harassment calls all day everyday,threatened me with one payment option Internet

I'm am so upset to be a victim of identity theft/fraud. This company called Cash Advance Now is a total identity theft scheme. I just submitted a app there to get a loan for about $400.00 about two weeks ago. This morning at 8Am. from a attorney by the name of Anthony. He asked if I knew I had a case against me and verfied the last four digits of my ssn.

I verifed my last four digits and he then asked me was I (first name,last name) I stated yes. He stated that he will let me know the charges that were against me in the case. He then stated that I was being charged with writing bad checks and receiving a lump sum of money that was never paid back. I then cut him off to say that I did submit a loan but did not follow through so thats not true.

He then stated that I be quiet until he read everything he had  to say. He said that I had a right to an attorney if the case will be handled outside of court.He stated I could face jail time to up to 6 months if I did not pay the amount that will stop the police from coming to arrest me in the amt of $685.00.He stated I only had 30 min to make that payment or the police will come to my job and arrest me and If I'm not there they will come to my home which he read off of a form he had in front of him.

I was already scared and worried not because of the loan but he had me convinced I was going to jail.He then stated that the police officers will show me the legal documents before they make the arrest.He stated that I needed to go to a walgreens near me to get a money dot card to load money and send it he provided his personal cell number which is 310-742-5736 that I was supposed to call back before the 30 min was up.

I received phone calls from this so called investigations dept phone number was 415-484-6151/415-952-7351.Prior to this the day before a lady called she had a terrible language barrier.

She stated the same info as he did but she was talking so fast.I had told her to slow down if you want me to understand whats going on. She then hung up the phone. I saw this website and just wanted everyone to be careful whom you try to get a loan with. They need to be put out of businesss and in Jail for years.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2013 12:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CASH-ADVANCE-USA/internet/CASH-ADVANCE-USA-called-me-by-my-full-namerepeated-harassment-calls-all-day-everydaythr-1040371. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CASH ADVANCE USA