Complaint Review: CASH ADVANCE

• Submitted: Wed, April 03, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 23, 2013

• Reported By: SHEREN W —
CASH ADVANCE

CASH ADVANCE I received a call from a Indian man claiming to work for Dawson & a*s Law office, and that i need to western union him $548.98. I told him he was lieing because i never had a cash loan. He gave me a Internet

*Consumer Comment: These Men needs to be stopped

I KEPT RECEIVING CALLS FROM A NEW YORK NUMBER AND WHEN I WOULD ANSWER THE PHONE THEY WOULD HAND UP. SO TODAY THEY CALLED MY WORK PHONE AND THEY GUY SAID THAT HE WAS CALLING FROM BAWSON OR DAWSON LAW AND ASSOCIATES AND THAT I WAS A CRIMINAL AND THAT I HAVE A JUDGEMENT FILED AGAINST ME. I ASK WHAT COMPANY FILED IT, HE WAS HESITANT ABOUT TELLING ME WHAT COMPANY. THEN HE SAID CASH ADVANCE AND I ASK HIM THE CASE ID NUMBER AND HE GAVE ME #CFI8612 AND SAID THAT I CAN WESTERN UNION THE PAYMENT. I TRACED THE NUMBER AND FOUND OUT HIS NAME IS SAMMUEL AARONS AND HE CALLED ME FROM (347) 448-8190..ONCE I TOLD HIM HIS NAME AND THAT I KNEW HE WAS LIEING BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THE COMPANY AND I DONT HAVE A CASH LOAN. HE TOLD ME TO STOP CALLING HIM AND STARTING USING FOUL LANGUAGE. I TOLD HIM THAT I WAS GOING TO REPORT HIM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2013 07:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CASH-ADVANCE/internet/CASH-ADVANCE-I-received-a-call-from-a-Indian-man-claiming-to-work-for-Dawson-Ass-Law-of-1040260. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CASH ADVANCE

These Men needs to be stopped

AUTHOR: tiffany - ()

At first I recieved a call from a Florida number 786-378-6198 stating that i was named in a legal matter and for me to call this number back and ask for Mr. Hanson. It wasnt until i got off the phone that i realized that it was the same number that had just called me. I called the number back anyways because i dont have a loan and thought it was an id theft issue so Mr. Hanson answered the phone and preceded to tell me that he had a warrarnt for my arrest and the police were coming to my house to arrest me tomorrow because he knows what type of crimanal i was

I continued to ask question such as "where was the loan taken out?" "how much was the loan?" " what was the date of the loan?" being that I'd never taken out a loan before. The man with an Indian accent preceded to become vulgar and irate and before hanging up told me that he was now adding the charge of harrassment. I laughed and hung up. About 10 minutes later I called the number with my sister on the line, who is well educated in loans and worked for a bank.

She went on to ask the same questions as well as "how much was the loan?" in which he responded $496.24 and she said "is that without intrest?" in which he responded "that is with intrest" and she said" that is wrong. thats too much for a 400 loan" then he preceded to change it to a $300 loan. By this time he was getting very nervous and wouldnt answer anymore questions. But before he hung up my sister asked for the name of the bank that it was sent to and he hung up.