Complaint Review: CASH ADVENCE USA

• Updated: Thu, November 17, 2011

• Reported By: B — kentwood Michigan United States of America
CASH ADVENCE USA

CASH ADVENCE USA US cash advance Internet

I got a call from someone stating that I took out a pay advance loan in 2010. The said that I owed $349.60 and needed to pay them back right away. I told them that I would talk to my lawyer first and they said that they can cancel my account if I verified my debit card number. I gave them fake last four digits and he said that there are many cards on file with the same last four digits and that I had to give full debit card number. I knew right away that this was a scam. No legit company would ask you for full SSN or account number for verification purposes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2011 08:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CASH-ADVENCE-USA/internet/CASH-ADVENCE-USA-US-cash-advance-Internet-798983. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CASH ADVENCE USA