Complaint Review: CASH CALL - CASHCALL

• Updated: Tue, October 20, 2009

• Reported By: Alma — Huntington Park California USA
CASH CALL - CASHCALL
1600 Douglas Rd Anaheim, California United States of America

CASH CALL - CASHCALL Cash call inc - Cash call mortage I have been paying a loan off for the last 7 years. I was suppose to be done in this year now they added another 8,000 and not done till 2017. I have paid these people over 30,000 for a 10,000 loan. Anaheim, California

*General Comment: CASHCALL GOT SUED!

I am hoping people really read this site and actually learn that Cash Call is a rip off.  They look for innocent people to give then hope especially in their time of need.  I have been paying Cash call for 7 years and now they added another 7.  Plus, do not  be late because they will harrass you and be rude about it.  I can not believe that now they are offering Mortages to help individuals all they want is to get their home and kick them out in the process.  Unbelievable... I hope that someone would file a lawsuit and i would join them to help other individuals in not getting in the same mess I did that has a no ending way of ending it.  However, I noticed on their website that they even have a Business Rialiabity Report that you can even click on to however, it does not work.  Additionally, they have testimony of  people who are suppose to give positive imput to the company.  I wonder if these people really exist.  I truely hope one day there is a lawsuit against them so I can join.  I just do not believe a 10,000 loan should take over 30,000 to pay off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2009 10:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CASH-CALL-CASHCALL/Anaheim-California-92806/CASH-CALL-CASHCALL-Cash-call-inc-Cash-call-mortage-I-have-been-paying-a-loan-off-for-t-499833. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CASH CALL - CASHCALL

#1 General Comment

CASHCALL GOT SUED!

AUTHOR: Miss. Bana - (USA)

Hey Everyone!!!

Attorney General Brown sued Cashcall for their illegal practices!!!!! Please stay encouraged in your efforts to pay this evil company off!  Galatians 6:7 YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU SOW!

Please pull up the report on either Consumer Affairs.org or just type in Attorney General Brown sues CashCall.  He sued for one million dollars, made them stop with the harassing phone calls, the wage garnishments, and training for their employees!

Also in Virginia; the Attorney General has sued Cashcall their as well!!! Stay encouraged my sisters and brothers in making your payments to this company! I have been blessed so far to pay off half of my 2600 dollar loan on the principal, not the interest.  If the LORD JESUS says the same; I will pay the other half off before the end of December!!!

May GOD continue to bless you all in your efforts!!! WE do have the victory!!!

Take Care,