Complaint Review: CASH CALL LOANS

www.cashcall.com Internet United States of America
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

CASH CALL LOANS Cash Call = Loan Shark! Robbery at its finest! This has to be illegal! San Francisco, California

I am a single parent of 4.  My family and I were in a desperate situation involving my son and needed money quick to retain a lawyer. I responded to the cashcall ads and got a loan for $2,500. I was so desperate that I was not in a position to turn down the money although I felt the payments were excessive. Though I did not understand just how excessive until afterward.  I am paying $216.55 per month, and this started in 8/06. Today I called and I wont be done paying this until 8/10! That is $7, 894 more than the loan amount.

This is outrageous. I was in such a situation that I did not realize the implications of accepting this loan. I am totally in shock. I thought I would be done long before now. I think they should not be allowed to do service under these conditions. Is this legal? I would like to file a lawsuit and would appreciate any advice you may have for me. What can I do? I need to get out of this and quick!

Coincidently, I googled them and found that just today, a judge found them liable in a suit that California Atty. Gen. Jerry Brown filed against them for unfair practices. This is great, however, there has to be something we can do about folks like me who have basically been robbed by this company. The ads are misleading to say the least.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2009 01:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CASH-CALL-LOANS/internet/CASH-CALL-LOANS-Cash-Call-Loan-Shark-Robbery-at-its-finest-This-has-to-be-illegal-Sa-485629. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CASH CALL LOANS