Complaint Review: CASH CALL

• Submitted: Thu, July 26, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, July 26, 2007

• Reported By:Albany Ohio
CASH CALL
17360 BROOKHURST ST Fountain Valley, California U.S.A.

Cash Call, Inc.CASH CALL Cash Call stole money from my checking account!!! How can they get away with STEALING Ripoff Fountain Valley California

*Consumer Comment: FYI

Cash Call has repeatedly broken the law since I have had an account a few years ago with the multiple calls every 5 minutes. I've told them that I do not have a phone number, but they keep calling my mother-in-law and when I tell them not to call, they still do. But, this one has put me over the limit. I had gotten behind with 1 payment because my husband is on commission and his business was slow one month. I had a representative call and we signed a contract with Cash Call to repay the loan by paying an extra $50 for 5 months to repay that month. After I made the first payment of the contract a day early, I kept receiving phone calls regarding the payment. I asked a representative to stop calling because I was already current with my account and she said that ithe phone calls would stop until I gave Cash Call my banking information for ACH debits. I gave her the information and 2 days later they stole over $200 from my checking account. They broke the contract that was signed a month earlier. I called Cash Call and spoke with a supervisor. Never heard a follow up and they have no record that I even spoke with him. Since then, I have spoken with 10 representatives, none of which have been any help and have no clue how to help me. Everytime I ask to speak with a supervisor, they are always out. I can't take it anymore. I have complied with everything that Cash Call has asked me to do, but now they have stolen money from me and will not return it. I will no longer be paying CashCall and hope for help from a lawyer or someone who will protect me from this outrageous company.

OutragedIn'07
Albany, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2007 07:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CASH-CALL/Fountain-Valley-California-92708/Cash-Call-IncCASH-CALL-Cash-Call-stole-money-from-my-checking-account-How-can-they-ge-263522. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CASH CALL

FYI

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

Never, never, never give a collection agency or loan shark operation your checking account # and/or debit card number. doing so is an open invitation for them to raid your checking account. There's nothing from stopping them from taking more money out of your account now that they have your information. this could snowball into multiple bounced check fees if they take out too much.

You might want to think about closing this checking account out. If you can afford making payments to CashCall, pay with USPS money orders and send them via Registered Mail with Return Receipt.