Complaint Review: CASH NET NETWORK USA

• Updated: Wed, August 08, 2012

• Reported By: Pamela — Middletown Ohio United States of America
CASH NET NETWORK USA

CASH NET NETWORK USA Scare tactics Internet

This company has harrassed me for a year now.  They have my social security number and all my information and state that I owe this cash place money, which I called the company and owe nothing.  I have told them this and told them they are a scam, but they just keep calling and now are emailing me and telling me I will be charged and go to jail for this.  Here is the email they sent me, excluding my personal information.  They can really scare you, but I know it is a scam.

Affidavit:
Our client is pressing charges against your name regarding three serious criminal allegations:
Count (1) Violation of federal banking regulations.
Count (2) Collateral cheque fraud.
Count (3) Theft by deception.

Now, this means three things for you. If you are under any state probation or payroll I need you to inform your superior or manager what you have done in the past and what would be the consequences once the case has been downloaded and executed in your name.

This is to inform you that the creditors do have all the rights and authorities to inform your employer what you have done in the past and what will be the consequences once the case will be downloaded and executed against your name. WE HAVE ALL THE RIGHTS RESERVED TO INFORM TO FBI, FTC, YOUR EMPLOYER AND BANK ABOUT FRAUD.

The entire cost for this law suit is $5468.89 which is excluding loan amount, attorney's fees, and the interest charges. You have the right to hire an attorney. If you don't have one or if you can't afford then one will be appointed for you, but please make sure you have someone to take you out of jail when the judge hears the case.Regards, Manager James Dexter || CASH NET NETWORK USA.  Copyright 2012 CashNet Network USA | Privacy | Terms of use.  Reply Forward

James Dexter <james_dexter@cashnetnetwork.com> wrote:
DON'T IGNORE THIS MESSAGEPLEASE DO NOT FORCE US TO DRAG YOU TO COURT HOUSE AND RESPOND US IMMEDIATELY My name is James Dexter and I am a legal adviser with "CASH NET Network USA law firm." This is about the law suit against

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2012 11:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CASH-NET-NETWORK-USA/internet/CASH-NET-NETWORK-USA-Scare-tactics-Internet-924265. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CASH NET NETWORK USA