Complaint Review: CASH2FLOW

CASH2FLOW

CASH2FLOW 2CHECKOUT did not get product Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Erroneous - Product is delivered Automatically

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Not True - Product is delivered Automatically

i purchased cash2flow after getting message on top of message fro J. Martin Wilson. he claimed to be one of the good guys and it was cheap $19.95. the problem is i have been trying for 4 days to get the download and cannot get a response of any kind. i either want my product or money. either one. does not matter

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2011 07:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CASH2FLOW/internet/CASH2FLOW-2CHECKOUT-did-not-get-product-Internet-687452. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CASH2FLOW

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Erroneous - Product is delivered Automatically

AUTHOR: Drew - (U.S.A.)

This claim is false - Read Below & See Why

First of all, the claim of this person is impossible.

The product is delivered immediately and automatically upon purchase, it's digital.

The credit card processor, 2checkout, who processes millions and millions of dollars each year has automatic delivery built in.

Also, there is no download involved. When the purchase is made access to the product is immediately available right in front of the person's face, how they could miss it is beyond me.

I make myself readily available to anyone that contacts me and I have never not delivered a product (as it is impossible not to deliver it) and I have never denied anyone a refund for any product.

2 checkout has a very strict, no questions asked refund policy and all someone has to do is contact them and it is issued immediately.

If asked (which is rare) to give a refund, I have never denied it and I owe no one money and there is no way they can prove I do because it has never happened.

Martin Wilson
Owner

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Not True - Product is delivered Automatically

AUTHOR: Drew - (U.S.A.)

This report totally misrepresentation, read below and see.

The product of which they speak is a digital product delivered immediately upon purchase and there is no download involved.

The credit card processor is 2Checkout and they process millions and millions of dollars every year. They have a strict
refund policy and anyone that request a refund gets it  immediately.

If you call my number you will see that I am readily available and the same is true with email. The person who filed this
report did not contact me for a refund or let me know of any problem at all. If people want a refund from me, they get it
immediately.

I nor 2 checkout will risk their reputation for any amount of money, so I am not sure what this person was doing because
as soon as they make the purchase the product is available to them with a click of a button.

Martin Wilson