Complaint Review: CASHCALL ANAHIEM, CA / FOUNTAIN VALLEY, CA. & LAS VEGAS NEVADA

• Submitted: Tue, October 23, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, October 23, 2007

• Reported By:El Monte California
CASHCALL ANAHIEM, CA / FOUNTAIN VALLEY, CA. & LAS VEGAS NEVADA
1600 S DOUGLASS RD ANAHEIM, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 702-318-5887.
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Cashcall, Inc, CASHCALL ANAHIEM, CA - FOUNTAIN VALLEY, CA. & LAS VEGAS NEVADA CASHCALL harrasing phone calls to my employer. Anaheim, Las Vegas California

*Consumer Comment: Same here

I took a loan out with cashcall due to hard time just like everyone else... I know I owe the money thats not the issue. My issue is the harrasing phone calls at work, I work for a goverment agency taking emergency phone calls from citizens.. I cannot has personal phone calls at work. I have e-mailed them as well as asked them over the phone not to call me during work hours. I even got a phone call from our human resources dept telling me that a Cashcall rep had called them looking for me. I walked into work today and there was a message from another Cashcall rep from the Las Vegas office looking for me. I have called the Vegas rep and left a voicemail asking no to call me at work. My question is how do I get htem to stop calling me at work? I have filed a complaint at the BBB and I have talked to the rep asking to give me till the 31st of this month to get some cash into them, the problem is I can't give them the entire payment that they want, so instead of taking what I can give them they threathened to garnish my wages.

Carlos
El Monte, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2007 12:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CASHCALL-ANAHIEM-CA-FOUNTAIN-VALLEY-CA-LAS-VEGAS-NEVADA/ANAHEIM-California/Cashcall-Inc-CASHCALL-ANAHIEM-CA-FOUNTAIN-VALLEY-CA-LAS-VEGAS-NEVADA-CASHCALL-har-280339. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CASHCALL ANAHIEM, CA / FOUNTAIN VALLEY, CA. & LAS VEGAS NEVADA

Same here

AUTHOR: Dassage - (U.S.A.)

I get these harrasing calls even after my payment is taken out of my account and I notify them of payment. I am pretty sure that the harrasing phone calls are illegal and that we can take action against them. One thing I suggest to do is document when all the call are made, save any phone records, and save voice mails. If you know of a lawyer that works with this kind of situation can you please refer him/her to me.

dassage

I keep my name out of this to not give cashcall more reason to harrass me.