• Report: #391951

www.cashnetusa.com Nationwide U.S.A.

CASHNETUSA Sneakily stole money from my account! Online Internet

*Author of original report: Update

*General Comment: Phone number

I took a loan out with CashNetusa. I paid this account off today 11-17-08. This company took an additional $106.25 out of my account and refuses to refund it today.

They want me to wait 2 business days when they illegally and without authorization sneaked into my account and took my money. If I had not paid them at the conclusion of the loan, they would have been calling me like crazy!

They offered to pay any overdraft fees but that does not help me because I need my MONEY.

I would not recommend this company EVER to anyone who is in a bind.

Nancy
Swissvale, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2008 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CASHNETUSA/nationwide/CASHNETUSA-Sneakily-stole-money-from-my-account-Online-Internet-391951. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CASHNETUSA

Update

AUTHOR: Nancy - (U.S.A.)

Thanks for pointing out that I shared the phone number for PNC bank, which at the time of my irate rant was the bank known as National City Bank.
The points that I stated in my post of two years ago were all true...except for that erroneous phone number for CashNetUSA.
On CashNetUSA's behalf, they refunded my money as well as all fees accessed by the bank after multiple phone calls to them from me.
Two years later, I stand by my original statement, do not use CashNetUSA when you are in a bind!  And don't call the phone number that I provided, unless you want to talk to a representative of PNC bank!

#2 General Comment

Phone number

AUTHOR: Pat - (United States of America)

Just wanted to inform you that the 888-347-7806 number on your posting is wrong. That doesn't got to cashnetusa or anything like it. It goes to PNC Bank.