Complaint Review: CASION ELECTRONIC SDN BHD

• Submitted: Fri, September 14, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, September 14, 2012

• Reported By: gakeem — Lagos Other Nigeria
CASION ELECTRONIC SDN BHD
Lot 8239, Tkt 1, Jalan Pending, Lee Chong Lin Inds Sarawak, Select State/Province Malaysia

CASION ELECTRONIC SDN BHD Im a victim that has asked for my money: I bought an Apple Ipad from the company Casion Electronics SDN BHD. It was agreed that i should pay a part payment that when i get the consignment i will bala Sarawak Malaysia

Im a victim that has asked for my money: I bought an Apple Ipad from the company Casion Electronics SDN BHD. It was agreed that i should pay a part payment that when i get the consignment i will balance up the payment. I transferred $147 to the company through Liberty Reserve Account.

They told me my parcel has been shipped. They gave me the Airway bill and the tracking number. The following day they now sent me a mail saying i need to balance before i can get my parcel delivered to me which wasn't our initial agreement. Why should I trust them to pay more again? Scam scam!!!! FRAUDSTERS FRAUDSTERS!!! Bottom line I just want my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2012 09:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CASION-ELECTRONIC-SDN-BHD/Sarawak-Select-StateProvince-93450/CASION-ELECTRONIC-SDN-BHD-Im-a-victim-that-has-asked-for-my-money-I-bought-an-Apple-Ipad-941128. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CASION ELECTRONIC SDN BHD