• Report: #919748

• Updated: Mon, July 30, 2012

• Reported By: CHERYL — SAN ANTONIO Texas United States of America
CATHERINES
3143 SOUTHEAT MILITARY SAN ANTONIO, Texas United States of America

CATHERINES MARKED UP A BLOUSE FROM 30 TO 40 .00 AND WAS GOING TO GIVE A DISCOUNT. 30.00 PRICE WAS HIDDEN UNDER THE 40.00 SAN ANTONIO, Texas

RE: CATHERINES

DEAR SIR/MADAM,

I WAS IN YOUR STORE AND I WAS INTRIGUED BY YOUR SALES UNTIL I NOTICED YOU WERE SELLING A 30.00 BLOUSE FOR 40.00 AND THEN WITH A 40% DISCOUNT.  I WAS ANGRY...CATHERINES HAS A GOOD REPOIR WITH WITH CUSTOMERS BUT LITTLE DO THEY KNOW THEY ARE BEING TRICKED. I ALMOST SAID SOMETHING WHY I WAS THERE BUT DID NOT WANT TO MAKE A SCENE.

I AM EXTREMELY ANGRY AND SHOCKED THAT A STORE I LIKE SHOPPING IN IS DISHONEST. I WILL NEVER GO IN THERE AGAIN AND I WILL TELL MY FRIENDS TO WATCH YOUR PRICES AND TO CHECK THE TICKETS.

SINCERELY VERY DISAPPOINTED

COPY 1 STORE
COPY 2 MAIN OFFICE
COPY 3 BBB

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2012 01:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CATHERINES/SAN-ANTONIO-Texas-/CATHERINES-MARKED-UP-A-BLOUSE-FROM-30-TO-40-00-AND-WAS-GOING-TO-GIVE-A-DISCOUNT-3000-P-919748. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CATHERINES