Complaint Review: CAVALIER TELEPHONE AND INTERNET

• Updated: Wed, February 03, 2010

• Reported By: Randy — Bossier City Louisiana USA
CAVALIER TELEPHONE AND INTERNET
Pensacola, Florida United States of America

CAVALIER TELEPHONE AND INTERNET RIPOFF,LIED, SENT ME CONTRACT THEN WOULDN'T HONOR, BEEN CUSTOMER 4 8 YRS, WOULDNT CALL BACK ! Pensacola , Florida

*Consumer Comment: Confused.

I am a long standing customer with Cavalier. My business lines (5) and internet (DSL)
for app. 8 years. I called to upgrade to a full T1 on my internet service and sign a new 36 month contract. When I reached sales, the customer support lady said she would work up the best deal she could for me on my 5 lines and internet and fax it over to me to approve. She did, and I approved and she said she would fax over the 36 month contract with the terms she had offered ! I never got the contract, called back 2 days later, then 3 days after, then a week, then 2 weeks and kept getting the same thing " I'm sorry don't know what happened but i'm sending it now, but never did! Finally I called and asked for a supervisor after 3 weeks and demanded to know why their company was giving me the run around and wasting my time. Did they want my business or not! The manager then told me that he ( WOULD NOT HONOR WHAT HIS EMPLOYEE OFFERED ME AND THAT NO ONE HAD CONTACTED ME OF FAXED ME A CONTRACT BECAUSE OF THAT FACT) So they didn't even have the time or responsibility to call and tell me. They just pretty much told me to kiss off! I hope someone high up in this company gets this and say's "This is wrong and not the way to treat our customers" I guarantee you they are in it for the money only and don't give a d**n about you or customer service! I hope this posts on google cavalier , yahoo cavalier , and internet providers , internet service, mozilla cavalier and every where else ! I have the documentation and contract to back all of this up, if anyone from cavalier wants to see !! Thank you and be careful if you are looking at using Cavalier phone and internet services (cavalier sucks) lying scum !! Randy

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2010 04:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CAVALIER-TELEPHONE-AND-INTERNET/Pensacola-Florida-/CAVALIER-TELEPHONE-AND-INTERNET-RIPOFFLIED-SENT-ME-CONTRACT-THEN-WOULDNT-HONOR-BEEN-C-564132. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CAVALIER TELEPHONE AND INTERNET

Confused.

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (USA)

"I never got the contract"

or

"I have the documentation and contract to back all of this up"

It makes a difference.   If someone in the office made a mistake on your quote and it never got into a contract, you weren't ripped off.  On the other hand, it doesn't sound like they're very good at coming clean when they make a mistake.  The least they owed you was a phone call and an apology.