Complaint Review: CAVALRY PORTFOLIO SERVICES

7 Skyline Dr. Suite 3 Hawthorne, New York United States of America
  • Phone: 8005010909
  • Web:
  • Category:

CAVALRY PORTFOLIO SERVICES This company is pulling my credit pulling my credit score down Hawthorne, New York

*Consumer Comment: LOL When the SB debt collector trolls you know they are bad.

*Author of original report: forged instruments

*UPDATE Employee: Your in Collections

On 2/9/09,4/6/09,7/7/09,8/11/09 Cavalry Portfolio Services are noted on my credit report under inquiries.  I have never authorized this company to pull my credit.

Please investigate this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2010 08:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CAVALRY-PORTFOLIO-SERVICES/Hawthorne-New-York-10532/CAVALRY-PORTFOLIO-SERVICES-This-company-is-pulling-my-credit-pulling-my-credit-score-down-570592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CAVALRY PORTFOLIO SERVICES

LOL When the SB debt collector trolls you know they are bad.

AUTHOR: SkipTraceBusters - ()

Spoken like a true bottom feeding debt collector.  Telling the consumer that you have rights to tag credit reports.   The only ones I see trolling and responding on boards like this are the ones who violate FDCPA and are bottom feeders who go fishing on large portfolios regardless of whether you have the right consumer or not.

The bottom line is that people like this go after people with any variation of the name of the alleged debtor and treat you like you are guilty even when you are a victim of identity theft or just have a similar name as the person they are looking for.  Fight back and read the Ripoff Report to see your rights and if you get harassed by guys like this from Cavalry Portfolio Services then get yourself a good consumer lawyer and sue them for damages.

forged instruments

AUTHOR: Kit - (USA)

A dealership in Michigan accepted a title belonging to me that my signature was forged on the title and  an altered AOA to consummate a transaction unbeknownst to me. To add salt to the injury the dealership called another dealership to obtain my drivers license.  Of course everything looked good on paper so the deal went through.  The story goes further my Ins. Company is noted in the police report they faxed the AOA to the dealership without my permission nor was I made aware.  It would make you wonder if the Insurance Co. altered the AOA???????

The Insurance company would not honor my claim so here to this day I never received one penny from my vehicle better yet did not have a vehicle to drive.  Sound familiar to anyone?

Your in Collections

AUTHOR: Really? - (USA)

Cavalry is a debt collection Co. They are allowed by law to pull any customers credit file for location information. You are in collections with us so make arrangements on your account and problem solved. It would probably be a good Idea anyway because Its more than likely your unpaid debts that are affecting your credit more than the Inquiries.