Complaint Review: CB Flowers & Crafts

• Updated: Wed, March 20, 2013

• Reported By: Lashuntres Redmon — Jonesboro Georgia
CB Flowers & Crafts
2218 South Maple Ave Los Angeles, California United States of America

CB Flowers & Crafts CB Flowers out of Los Angeles Charged me for items they did not have Los Angeles, California

I placed an order on March 8, 2013 that totaled that of $53.50. When I received the confirmation email I noticed they charged me $43 for ground shipping. My overall total equaled $97.45. At first I was going to ask for a refund because the shipping was ridiculously high. The only reason I did not request a refund was because I had everything I needed for my sister's baby shower.

This is where the drama began: A representative from the company contacted and stated they did not have my items in stock. He told me to look on the website to see if there was something I wanted to substitute the items for. I told the representative I did not want to substitute any of the items. I then asked when he expected to get the items in stock. He stated he does not know. This is when I requested a full refund. Once I requested a full refund, I did not receive a phone call or an email in regards to my request. I left numerous messages on the answering machine and I have sent countless emails. I even went so far as to call the company from an unidentified number to see if someone would answer. NO response.

So they took my $97.45 and I have nothing to show for it. Not to mention the baby shower is rapidly approaching. This company is highly unprofessional. Think again before placing an order with them. I wish I did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2013 08:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CB-Flowers-Crafts/Los-Angeles-California-90011/CB-Flowers-Crafts-CB-Flowers-out-of-Los-Angeles-Charged-me-for-items-they-did-not-have-L-1036342. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CB Flowers & Crafts