Complaint Review: CB Predators

• Submitted: Sat, May 15, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, May 30, 2010

• Reported By: Newhaveninc — Woodstock Georgia U.S.A.
CB Predators

CB Predators - Clickbank Predators are indeed only predators Internet

*Author of original report: CB Predators so called technical problems.

*Consumer Comment: Cb Predators

I have been a member of CB Predators since they issued this product in April 2010 at a cost of $67 to join and $37 per month. They promised to teach you everything about affiliate marketing and that they had available a software system that would automate virtually everything for you. It sounded just what I needed and I diligently attended all classes and videos and webinars.

Problem very soon started to emerge with FTP issues. Nothing worked as it should have and I simply could not create even one product blog needed as a basis to start.I put in a support ticket and got no reply. Since I joined I have put in three trouble tickets to support and have received one answer one month later after I had resolved the issue myself.

I eventually employed a FTP expert who sat for many hours trying to get the system to work and eventually created a manual work around. Just when I thought that the system would now work I experienced further problems with the wordpress connection. [continued below]....
.....

So the bottom line is that the system is fraught with problems all along the way. It does not work as promised and customer support is virtually non existent. The thing does not work and is a total waste of time and money.

They promise you a 60 day money back guarantee. I wonder how I can get my money back when you cannot communicate with them. No email, no telephone number no street address. Its a rip-off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2010 05:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CB-Predators/internet/CB-Predators-Clickbank-Predators-are-indeed-only-predators-Internet-603611. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CB Predators

CB Predators so called technical problems.

AUTHOR: Newhaveninc - (U.S.A.)

The "technical problems" you refer to are about the same kind as a company offering a money back guarantee and giving a 1-800 number that does not work. CB Predators has been hiding behind this technical problem story since the start of the program and it really does not take much to work out that it is not technical problems, but simply a system that does not work and support staff that do not support. Its really that simple.
 I am going to try one more time to get help before I get my money back from ClicKbank, simply because I do not want my money back. I want the system to work. Is that asking for too much?

Cb Predators

AUTHOR: AngryMarketer - (United States of America)

I want to add two things:

a) technical problems are NOT the same thing as a scam or rip-off. Please take this into account.

b) EVERY, i repeat, EVERY product product purchased via clickbank has a 60 days "no questions asked" refund policy. Refunds are handled via clickbank, usually buyer only has to forward their purchase email back to clickbank and you will get your money. Didn't you know that?

You don't need to communicate with the vendor in question since you purchased the product from Clickbank.