Complaint Review: CB flowers and crafts

• Updated: Wed, July 10, 2013

• Reported By: Anne — 11786 New York
CB flowers and crafts
2218 Maple Ave Los Angeles, California USA

CB flowers and crafts Charged MORE because items were not in stock Los Angeles California

I placed an order online and received an email that four items were out-of-stock (the website does not update it's actual inventory). Customer service did not offer any apologies and instead charged me  the "real" shipping costs, not the shipping costs advertised on their website. Due to their mistake, I was expected to pay $4 more to ship these remaining items than I would have had I placed the same order online minus the out-of-stock items. I was told if I did not agree to pay the extra money I was to reject the package and that I "could not reorder from [them] anymore."  Customer service is not only lacking, it's non-existence.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2013 08:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CB-flowers-and-crafts/Los-Angeles-California-90011/CB-flowers-and-crafts-Charged-MORE-because-items-were-not-in-stock-Los-Angeles-California-1066086. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CB flowers and crafts