Complaint Review: CBA, Cherry Bone And Associates Collection Agency

• Updated: Thu, September 24, 2009

• Reported By: Holly — Milwaukee Wisconsin USA
CBA, Cherry Bone And Associates Collection Agency
10998 S. Wilcrest Drive Houston, Texas United States of America

CBA, Cherry Bone And Associates Collection Agency, They Collect and Keep It!!!! Houston, Texas

A Representative from Cherry, Bone and Associates contacted me after I had filled out a form with a third party requesting a handful of agencies that could help my business collect on older, outstanding accounts.

I liked the information they gave me over the phone and via email.  So, on 7/9/08, I submitted all of my past due account info over to them. The Representative (Dan) was great at responding to my questions and getting me information in a timely manner.  That was, until they collected money on my behalf.

Cherry Bone was sent a check for $666.20 on 7/31/08 by one of my past due customers and I never heard from them again.  Not a single voice mail or email was returned and they never sent me my portion of my customers payment.

This company is a complete Rip-Off!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2009 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CBA-Cherry-Bone-And-Associates-Collection-Agency/Houston-Texas-77099/CBA-Cherry-Bone-And-Associates-Collection-Agency-They-Collect-and-Keep-It-Houston-T-499849. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CBA, Cherry Bone And Associates Collection Agency