Complaint Review: CBA Collection Bureau America

• Submitted: Fri, June 15, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, June 15, 2007

• Reported By:los angeles California
CBA Collection Bureau America
25954 Eden Landing Road - Hayward, California U.S.A.

Collection Bureau America 4717 Ben Ave. Apartments Valley Village, California /CBA Collection Bureau America From Hayward Fraudulent Consumer practices Hayward California

Was shown apartment by manager of Ben apartments 2003. Unit was $1200 per mo. Leaking was shown in bathroom but he said it would be taken care of. With in a month of moving in both bathrooms had excessive leaking leading to flooding and toilets stopped flushing. Grew tired of using my towels to control water and fecies were topping toilet due to inabiltiy to flush. Manager for 2 months ignored my pleas to have it fixed an ignored my notes and phone calls.

Knowing no one in los angeles, growing depressed and overwhelmed i gave a written 30 day notice to move explaining how the place was unliveable.

I had to scrape every dime i had to pay for deposit, rent, moving truck to get the out of that twilight zone hell hole. I suffered finacial loss as mental and emotional distress. Since the manager was avoiding me I knew I would be kissing my deposit good bye.

Moved out and 3 years later they applied a years rent, mystery charges (im guessing to use me as scape goat to pay for their plumbing/bathoom repairs, & new carpet and closet doors) to my credit report. As a result my credit report shows I owe over $15,000. No one will rent to me.

Lanel
los angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2007 05:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CBA-Collection-Bureau-America/Hayward-California-94545/Collection-Bureau-America-4717-Ben-Ave-Apartments-Valley-Village-California-CBA-Collect-254807. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CBA Collection Bureau America