Complaint Review: CBAHOST

• Updated: Tue, April 02, 2013

• Reported By: Kevin — hendersonville Tennessee
CBAHOST

CBAHOST horrible web hosting Internet

I ordered 3 hosting accounts with cbahost.com one account at 3/12/2013, one account on 1/26/2013, and one on 1/25/2013.

They guarantee 99% uptime. Last month they were down for atleast 2 weeks and I could not get a response from their "24/7" customer support. I couldn't get into my customer area to edit my websites or anything.

I have already sent cancellation requests and they have not responded in 2 weeks now.
They promise 24/7 customer service report but do not provide a telephone number and they take a minimum of a week to respond back to support tickets.

I want my money back and cancel my accounts so I do not have to deal with this company anymore.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2013 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CBAHOST/internet/CBAHOST-horrible-web-hosting-Internet-1040045. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CBAHOST