Complaint Review: CBCS 21

• Submitted: Sun, June 28, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, June 28, 2009

• Reported By:Valparaiso Indiana
CBCS 21
PO Box 2334 Columbus, Ohio U.S.A.

CBCS 21 They claimed I owe them money for a outstanding hospital bill of $257.56. I went to call them to check on the amont and there was no contact number. Columbus Ohio

I got a letter from this CBCS 21 company saying that I have to pay $257.56 within the next 30 days or I will be sent to a collection agency and could be paying more. They calimed if I paid it now that I would get a discount. I have sent them $150.00 so far and went to check on the account and now I realized there is no such company.

Bammon01
Valparaiso, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2009 06:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CBCS-21/Columbus-Ohio-43216-2334/CBCS-21-They-claimed-I-owe-them-money-for-a-outstanding-hospital-bill-of-25756-I-went-t-465816. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CBCS 21