Complaint Review: CBCS - Bellsouth

• Submitted: Mon, July 18, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, July 18, 2005

• Reported By:Port Richey Florida
CBCS - Bellsouth
236 E Town St. Columbus, Ohio U.S.A.

CBCS - Bellsouth ripoff Incorrect COLLECTION, CBA Reporting, Refusal to Justify Debt. Columbus Ohio

I have went round and round with these people. They will not give me any proof what so ever about this bill and I know I do not owe it. Simply becaus I did get a fianl bill and the address I provided BELLSOUTH at the time.

I have spoken to BELLSOUTH and seem they never shut the phone off for a few months after my request. I was billed min. monthly billing till they decided to turn service off for non payment. I Spoke to BELLSOUTH and supplied them information proving my residency in a area they did not even service and a letter of the home owner I had rented from where the billing took place which stated the place was vacated and put on the market for sale. It is amazing how these people work.

Port Richey, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2005 06:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CBCS-Bellsouth/Columbus-Ohio-43216/CBCS-Bellsouth-ripoff-Incorrect-COLLECTION-CBA-Reporting-Refusal-to-Justify-Debt-Colu-150161. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CBCS - Bellsouth