• Report: #601931

• Updated: Tue, May 11, 2010

• Reported By: Michael — Roscommon Michigan United States of America
CBCS Collection Agency Lansing MI
236 East Town Street Columbus, Ohio United States of America

CBCS Collection Agency Lansing MI CBCS Collection Agency Columbus OH Threatened me with police action when requesting addresses and phone numbers Columbus, Ohio

A rep called me around a month ago saying I owed a company but could not provide me with the information, but eventually agreed to send me the information in the mail.  I got a call today saying they sent me the information twice and that I was now in default and needed to pay now.  I got frustrated and agreed to pay the $58.13 to get this matter done with.  After they got all my checking information, the conversation took a real turn.  They refused to send me any further information, and then refused to give me any corporate headquarters information.  I searched the web and found the corp info and called them.  They have no record of me or an account with the company.  When I called back numerous times to get more info, they Mrs. Harley threatened to call the local police department.

Watch out for this company, they threaten, and want to know all my business information as well as my DBA, under the pretense of "Oh we are just updating our information". [continued below]....

.....  PLEASE, it was a ploy to get more information to defruad me further.  I called the company that they said I owed, they have no record of it and CBCS didnt realize that I am in that company every other day and know every one there on a personal level.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2010 07:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CBCS-Collection-Agency-Lansing-MI/Columbus-Ohio-43216/CBCS-Collection-Agency-Lansing-MI-CBCS-Collection-Agency-Columbus-OH-Threatened-me-with-po-601931. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CBCS Collection Agency Lansing MI