Complaint Review: CBCS Collection Agency

• Submitted: Sat, January 12, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, January 12, 2008

• Reported By:colorado springs Colorado
CBCS Collection Agency
236 East Town Street Columbus, Ohio U.S.A.

CBCS Collection Agency made a false accusation and reported me to the credit burro by mistaking me w/some one else and refusing to clarify or cooperate w/me what so ever the company has harassed my family members for over 7 mos by calling my old phone they created a negative item on my credit report that doesn't even belong to me when I tried to speak w/them they stated that they'll report my calls as a harassement. Columbus Ohio

The company has falsely accused me of not paying a hospital bill in the city and state where I was not even present at the time services have been performed. They had mistaken me for somebody else who had similar name and lived across the hall, there for had the same address but different apartment number. The hospital bills always came to me, into my mail box and where send back to the hospital or were given to the neighbor. Seven months after it turns out the CBCS has been harassing my family for nearly 1/2 year; has created a negative account on my credit report and bumping my APRs to 24%!!??; company refused to communicate and resolve the matter what so ever; threaten me that they will report my calls as a harassment; employees are extremely rude and bald. This company is performing illegal business and needs to be stopped!

They screwed up my credit illegally and need to pay for their wrong job done. If you were a subject of harassement/wrongly acused by CBCS agent/company I would strongly suggest contacting BBB in Columbus, OH and deal w/this company through the lawyer or some other appropriate state or federal representative.

colorado springs, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2008 04:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CBCS-Collection-Agency/Columbus-Ohio-43215/CBCS-Collection-Agency-made-a-false-accusation-and-reported-me-to-the-credit-burro-by-mist-299489. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CBCS Collection Agency