Complaint Review: CBCS Collection Agency

• Updated: Fri, April 16, 2010

• Reported By: Dave — Tustin California United States of America
CBCS Collection Agency
PO BOX 163250 Columbus, Ohio United States of America

CBCS Collection Agency Company Bureau ID: 667YC30203 Attacking my credit report with no basis by claiming I owe $193 dollars Columbus, Ohio

This is ludicrous. When I got my Verizon account they asked me to pay off an old account through this agency at the Verizon store in order to get a new plan. I had to call this company directly and pay off my debit card right there. I negotiated 125 dollars and they removed it from my account. I was told I was going to get a letter in the mail stating that I was solvent, but it never came. I was able to get a new phone since they claimed that it had been paid. These guys are crooks beacuse now they have added it to my credit report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2010 03:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CBCS-Collection-Agency/Columbus-Ohio-43216/CBCS-Collection-Agency-Company-Bureau-ID-667YC30203-Attacking-my-credit-report-with-no-b-593953. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CBCS Collection Agency