rank

• Submitted: Fri, March 27, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, March 27, 2009

• Reported By:Granger Indiana
CBCS Collection Agency
P.O. Box 2334 Columbus, Ohio U.S.A.

CBCS Collection Agency Harrassing me with collection calls after I notified them I filed/discharged Chapter 7. Columbus Ohio

The actual account holder has also been notified of my discharge and they sent me a $0.00 balance letter. However the collection company that they hired, CBCS has repeatedly contacted me on my cell phone, which I told them not to call as it costs me money and also notified them that the account was included in the BK and to contact the court house for verification. They insists on constant calls and harrassment, which is against the Collection Fair Act, as since they are not the original creditor that that "can not" contact me once I notify them not too, and also I am protected in the Bankruptcy, which they fail to see both.

Cindi
Granger, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2009 07:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CBCS-Collection-Agency/Columbus-Ohio-43216/CBCS-Collection-Agency-Harrassing-me-with-collection-calls-after-I-notified-them-I-filedd-438170. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CBCS Collection Agency