Complaint Review: CBCS Collections And Bellsouth

• Submitted: Wed, June 13, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, June 13, 2007

• Reported By:Columbia South Carolina
CBCS Collections And Bellsouth
1155 Peachtree St. NE Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

CBCS Collections And Bellsouth Invalid Credit Agency Ripoff Atlanta Georgia

CBCS collections sent me a bill for 525 dollars regarding an unpaid bill from Bellsouth. I was a bellsouth customer about 3 years ago and I just recently got a statement about a final bill that I know I paid.

To this day, Bellsouth still sends me invitations to join their company, so I know I paid the final bill. I am not sure what is going on, but i will get to the bottom of it. After reading the other posts regarding this company, I am more determined to find out.

Also, I recently tried to get a credit card from my bank, and I was denied because of a recent delinquency on my credit, which could only be this. Please, anyone let me know if they find out any information and i will as well.

Columbia, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2007 06:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CBCS-Collections-And-Bellsouth/Atlanta-Georgia-30309/CBCS-Collections-And-Bellsouth-Invalid-Credit-Agency-Ripoff-Atlanta-Georgia-254331. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CBCS Collections And Bellsouth