sequence

• Submitted: Thu, June 09, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, June 09, 2005

• Reported By:Covington Georgia
CBCS - Risk Management Alternatives - MCI - Telecom USA
802 Martintown Rd. Suite 201 North Augusta, South Carolina U.S.A.

CBCS - Risk Management Alternatives - MCI - Telecom USA ripoff, calling every day and harrassing North Augusta South Carolina

I foolishly accepted a collect call from a friend a couple of years ago and was shocked when I got the bill for $120.00 for one phone call. My friend offere to pay half of it, but she never did. I kept getting bills that had my name spelled wrong on them. I just didn't think I should have to pay that much for one phone call.

Well, a company called CBCS sent me a settlement offer of half - $60.24. I figured that was the best I could do, so I sent them the money.

Shortly after sending the money, I started getting recorded phone calls telling me to call a certain number. I called and they said I owed MCI $65.54. I told the lady that I already paid the money to CBCS, and she said that had nothing to do with the bill she was calling about. She wanted me to give her a credit card number to charge, but I told her to send me a bill so I could see what this was all about.

The bill came today, and my name is spelled wrong exactly the way CBCS spelled it, but now the bill is from RMA - Risk Management Alternatives, Inc. It says my account "remains unsatisfied". I feel sure it is the same account that I paid the settlement on, but it seems to have been turned over to a new collection agency. I guess I will write them and ask for a detailed bill, because I really don't think I owe them anything.

Anne
Atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2005 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CBCS-Risk-Management-Alternatives-MCI-Telecom-USA/North-Augusta-South-Carolina-29841/CBCS-Risk-Management-Alternatives-MCI-Telecom-USA-ripoff-calling-every-day-and-harr-145607. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CBCS - Risk Management Alternatives - MCI - Telecom USA

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC