Complaint Review: CBCS

• Submitted: Sun, June 21, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, June 21, 2009

• Reported By:Gahanna Ohio
CBCS
PO BOX 164059 Columbus, Ohio U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-934-8522
  • Web:
  • Category: Hospitals

CBCS & Riverside Methodist Hospital COLLECTION AGENCY HOSPITALS Columbus Ohio

CBCS is just another collection agency trying to collect a debt from someone with a similar name. This time they are trying to collect a debt for Riverside Methodist Hospital for services not preformed on me. A call to CBCS did not get anymore than they do have my name and address. A call to the hospital did get a little more information. They told me that the services were for x-rays to a hand, elbow and ankle. I find this interesting, because I have never had any x-rays like this, nor have my wife or children. Not only have we not had x-rays like this, none of us have ever been treated by Riverside Methodist. Our town has three very large hospital groups. We have always used one of the other two and shall continue to do so. Riverside's customer service department ( an oxymoron for sure) said I needed to send in a copy of MY drivers license to clear my name and this account. I don't think so. My only real question is where should I file my complaints?

William
Gahanna, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2009 11:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CBCS/Columbus-Ohio-43216-4059/CBCS-Riverside-Methodist-Hospital-COLLECTION-AGENCY-HOSPITALS-Columbus-Ohio-463442. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CBCS