Complaint Review: CBCS

• Submitted: Sat, September 17, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, February 23, 2006

• Reported By:Baldwinsville New York
CBCS
PO Box 165025 Columbus, Ohio U.S.A.

CBCS Ripoff, CBCS sent me a collection agency letter stating I owe monies to The Applied Card Bank. Never did business with this company. Ripoff Columbus Ohio

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: It used to be Cross Country Bank

CBCS sent me a collection letter stating I owe the Applied Card Bank $119.57. I have never done business with this company, nor do I have credit with them. I have one credit card only thru my Federal Credit Union.

I know this is a scam and have brought it to the attention of my local authorites and the NYS Attorney General.

These people are messing with the wrong person!

Julia
Baldwinsville, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2005 04:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CBCS/Columbus-Ohio-43216/CBCS-Ripoff-CBCS-sent-me-a-collection-agency-letter-stating-I-owe-monies-to-The-Applied-C-157391. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CBCS

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

It used to be Cross Country Bank

AUTHOR: Jason - (U.S.A.)

I used to be a manager at CBCS and let me tell you applied card bank is the shadiest place in the world. They send accounts to collections that have already been paid.
The man in charge is named Dave Getty and he is piece of crap who only cares about making money. I would tell you to try to find some other people in your area and file a class action suit against APBank and CBCS and you will get paid mad cash especially from CBCS. They just lost a million dollar law suit a year ago.