Complaint Review: CBCS/Bellsouth

• Submitted: Fri, March 07, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, March 07, 2008

• Reported By:Indianapolis Indiana
CBCS/Bellsouth
www.cbcsnational.com Columbus, Ohio U.S.A.

CBCS/ Bell South. CBCS/ Bellsouth Bellsouth and CBCS collections bogus collection acct for service I was never billed for or ever used Columbus Ohio

I received a collection letter from CBCS for Bellsouth of Louisiana. I have not lived in La. for 7 yrs. and I do not owe this bill. When I called to inquire on this the collection agency would not give me information and continued to hang up on me. Called back to ask for a Supervisor they left me on hold twice and no one ever came to the phone.

Marlene
Indianapolis, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2008 01:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CBCSBellsouth/Columbus-Ohio-43216/CBCS-Bell-South-CBCS-Bellsouth-Bellsouth-and-CBCS-collections-bogus-collection-acct-for-315727. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CBCS/Bellsouth