Complaint Review: CBEYOND TELECOMMUNICATIONS

• Reported By: Alex — Atlanta Georgia United States of America
CBEYOND TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Norcross ga Internet United States of America

CBEYOND TELECOMMUNICATIONS Scam and Liers Internet

I signed with cbeyond about a year ago. My service with them lasted about 2 months before i called my lawyer to help get me out of a contract. Customer service was horrible. The reps that come out are liers. They promised me that they would beat my bellsouth bill and they didnt. Did nothing but charge me about 750 and give me COUPONS that i would need to punch into my account on the computer. Coupons that was nothing but a hassle and waste my time at work.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE

-- Small business owner in Atlanta, Ga.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2009 06:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CBEYOND-TELECOMMUNICATIONS/internet/CBEYOND-TELECOMMUNICATIONS-Scam-and-Liers-Internet-531772. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CBEYOND TELECOMMUNICATIONS