Complaint Review: CBN Rev Mark Williams

• Updated: Sat, September 14, 2013

• Reported By: Ronald — vallejo California
CBN Rev Mark Williams
, Select State/Province USA

CBN Rev Mark Williams He wants me to fly to Nigeria and collect 8.3 million dollars on a ATM card. ATM card Nigeria west Africa

i got an email from Rev Mark Williams and he says that he has a ATM card fir me and its worth 8.3 million dollars. I have to fly to Nigeria to get it at which it is with the central bank of Nigeria. Or they could have a private courier deliver it to my home address. The CBN has a ATM card for me. I have to send $350 dollars to them.now I went to the Nigerian police web site and I got an email from someone who is in Florida. She said for $400 bucks that they would take care of them and put them on jail. She said that the people over in Nigeria are well honest people and will take them and arrest them in about 5 days. I don't have 400 dollars to have them arrested. I've gotten an email from silentkiller who says that he had a vision about me and he will take care of them for me. I've been texting this girl in Nigeria and she used to work for her dad and he died in Nigeria from a car accident. [continued below]....

..... The silentkiller says he was sent by God and that that girl is a boy around 18 to 30 years old. He will put them in jail and I will get my money back from which I was sending to that girl. He says that the Nigerian government will also send me a million dollars for my stress.

Then I started to get another silentkiller with a different email address. When saw the different email address in is careteamservices@hotmail.com the other one is silentkillergodsent@.outliook.com, they both had a silentkiller as a header. They both say that they are from Brazil. That they flew on there own money. Now they both asked me for $13,000 then it went down and now its $400, I send them the 400 bucks and then they all will be in jail for a long time. How come everybody wants 400. He said he is staying in a motel or hotel and it cost $150 a night. Now one of them Brazilian has helped a Guy who lives in Florida I think and thats what he says, his name is Robert Freed, he got a million dollars from the silentkiller so he says. I kept saying if you got a million dollars don't you think you owe the silentkiller and he said I'm not in the states right now but when I get back I will take out a loan and send it to the silentkiller. He's got a million dollars and he has to take out a loan so he can pay the silentkiller. Thats the only name I know as he says thats what he is called. When he called me he sounded like Nigerian. Brazilian or Nigerian who can tell the difference. I keep telling them that I will have it next week. Signed Ronald

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2013 03:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CBN-Rev-Mark-Williams-/Select-StateProvince/CBN-Rev-Mark-Williams-He-wants-me-to-fly-to-Nigeria-and-collect-83-million-dollars-on-a-1084550. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CBN Rev Mark Williams