Complaint Review: CBS Auto Body Shop

• Updated: Sat, March 09, 2013

• Reported By: California United States of America
CBS Auto Body Shop
6750 Lankershim Blvd. N. Hollywood, California United States of America

CBS Auto Body Shop Saeed, David, Paul,.. All I can say they are Fraud! CBS is owned by two or more brothers, David, Saeed, Paul ... which they do Fraudulant signatures on the customers checks from their c insurance company and they steal the N. Hollywood, California

CBS Auto Body Shop (Davied, Paul, Saeed,..)  FRAUD!

All I can say they are Fraud! CBS is owned by two or more brothers, David, Paul, Saeed,... which they do Fraudulant signatures on the customers checks and the insurance companies. They steal the money that should go to the customer. I had a recent experience that not only they stole the original parts of my  BMW, but also my insurance company caught their fraudulant  signature and they could go straight to the jail, but unfortunately I forgave them! But I am sure I was not the only one who caught them. They do that alot!

It is unfortunate that they do these things and they can getaway by the lawyers they work with. I am sure there are many complaints but thet get away. They are ripoffs and the government should be aware of that! I noticed they somehow earased the reviews of the complaints from the unsatisfied customers. But they can not get away by law. I know FBI is after them and Sooner or later they go to jail without any more outlet.  Thats what they deserve after ripping off the customers, insurances and government tax.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2013 08:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CBS-Auto-Body-Shop/N-Hollywood-California-91606/CBS-Auto-Body-Shop-Saeed-David-Paul-All-I-can-say-they-are-Fraud-CBS-is-owned-by-two-1026307. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CBS Auto Body Shop