Complaint Review: CBT direct training

• Updated: Thu, June 06, 2013

• Reported By: angry — waynesboro Pennsylvania
CBT direct training
Internet USA

CBT direct training Ripoff, conartist, entrapment, false statements www.cbtcampus.com Internet

*General Comment: i was scammed too

I makde the mistake in contacting CBT direct about getting A+ certification, while attending college for Information Security. First the told me that my college used out dated material, which I should have tuned in to right away. But I do not, so after a month of trying their program I found it very difficult to follow the scripts. The questions on the Q&A were confusing, and some of the questions were not covered in the training slides. I used computer based training all the time for my current job, and the set the CBT uses is the worst, it is not conlusive to learning. The course was just thrown together to give you something for the 1600.00 I have to pay for it. I stopped loging in a month ago. Since I did that online transaction I have had to replace my credit card because of unauthorized overseas charges had been discovered in excess of $3500.00. My email account has had  massive amounts of spam. Since CBT's transaction.

I am refusing to give CBT my new Card information, and told them I was not sending them any more monthly payment. Of course they responded back saying they cannot cancel the contract outside the 120 testing warrenty. They also said I could mail them payments in the form of checks. Um NO WAY!. They just want your bank account information. I advised them they are not to contact me via phone or email any further. I also advised them contract or not I was not paying for something I am not going to use. Danni Fontenot made the program quite convincing by saying that the Department of Defense uses his programs, and that you do not need a degree to work in the computers field. I should have researched more, yes you dont need a degree to work as an A+ technician, but your not going to get paid any more then 10/12 dollars an hour in my local area. Most reputable companies want the education backing. Danni also told me most all colleges by the time you graduate the technology they taught you is out dated. After using his program, which talked about riser cards, and legacy motherboards, lets talk about outdated material. I am a PC builder, and I never ever have seen a use for legacy devices with todays technology, nonethe less find support for them except the trash can which is were CBT direct needs to be.

My advice is not to contact CBT, and do not for anymeans give them a credit card or bank account information. They need to be shut down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2013 08:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CBT-direct-training/internet/CBT-direct-training-Ripoff-conartist-entrapment-false-statements-wwwcbtcampuscom-I-1056873. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CBT direct training

#1 General Comment

i was scammed too

AUTHOR: Jeremiah - ()

to the person who wrote this

i was scammed too by cbt direct and never realized how worthless these people really are. I tried logging in today and my catolog is completly gone and the software is confusing and the questions and answers are completly bogus like you said. i need help getting out of this contract and i wanna sue these guys too the moon. if you want to contact me please feel free