Complaint Review: CC Brown Law Offices

• Reported By: SingleMom — Texas United States of America
CC Brown Law Offices
193 East Fort Union Blvd. Ste. 300 Midvale, Utah United States of America

CC Brown Law Offices Rips Off Single Mother of Two in Texas... Midvale, Utah

Having been a client with CC Brown Law since early 2010, I am now in the long, ongoing process of trying to have my money refunded for a modification that was denied. Since August 2010, numerous (and most recently, dare I say "daily") phone calls have been ignored, forwarded to business office voice mail that is never returned, or given to the office manager whose voice mail continues to be "full" and not taking messages. My signed contract states that I will have a full refund if a modification is not obtained...and I've been trying to get my money refunded for over 6 months now...to no avail.

Not only am I out a significant amount of money for a single mother's budget, but also my credit has been ruined, my second mortgage went in to bad debt (because CC Brown didn't notify me in time to save it), and I had to pay additional monies to my mortgage company for THEIR attorney fees when they sought foreclosure on my home. I was even current with my mortgage when this all started, but the attorneys at this firm recommended (with what seemed at the time sound reasoning) that I be at least two months behind when seeking a modification. I was simply trying to get a modification on my home to be able to make ends meet a little easier, and now...I'm worse off than I was before signing on with this firm.

I wish I had seen warnings and bad reports on this firm last year, but I really don't remember finding any. I thought I had done my homework when agreeing to have CC Brown Law "help" me.

I have been ripped off and it will take years for me to recover from the damage done. Don't get ripped off too.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2011 04:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CC-Brown-Law-Offices/Midvale-Utah-84047/CC-Brown-Law-Offices-Rips-Off-Single-Mother-of-Two-in-Texas-Midvale-Utah-687746. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CC Brown Law Offices